Re: offload: error: failed to connect to `#<input-output... Protocol err

From: zimoun
Subject: Re: offload: error: failed to connect to `#<input-output... Protocol error
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 15:00:56 +0100

Dear Matthew,

Thank you for your help.

Hum? it does not work; whole path specified.
I still have the same error:

guix offload: error: failed to connect to `#<input-output: channel
(open) 2b76fc0>': Protocol error

I do not understand:
 1. between who is the key pairing? root or daemon or user?
 2. in which $PATH Guile needs to be in? which profile?

If the SSH connection is to a regular user on the offload machine and
in the same time the guix daemon runs as root, then something does not
appear clear to me.
Maybe, it is dummy and I miss the point. I have carefully read more
than twice the manual and your explanations. :-)
I should miss an obvious point...

Thank you for any insights.

All the best,
simon