Re: openvpn with networkmanager

From: swedebugia
Subject: Re: openvpn with networkmanager
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2018 07:39:41 +0100

Hi

On 2018-09-13T02:54:52-0600, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:
  > I think it would be nice to add a commented example to this section of
  > the manual, like we have for many other services.

I think this would be very useful. With an example it should be much
more straightforward to figure out how to use this in practice.  Does
anyone have a working config they could share?
A month has almost passed.
It seems nobody used this yet.
It seems you will have to experiment yourself. :-)

Cheers
Swedebugia