Re: gconf installation helped a bit

From: znavko
Subject: Re: gconf installation helped a bit
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2018 16:23:11 +0200 (CEST)

Cannot install required packages for gnash, cause
- no boost-devel in repository,
- agg is not compiling witherror: libtool: not found  'libexamples.la' (I've reported a bug),
- no pango-devel in repository,
- no gstreamer-devel in repository
- no xulrunner in repository

And I think it is impossible to install them manually, cause I do not  know where to install and how to tell their paths to gnash 'configure' script.

My question is why after placing adobe flash player into ~/.mozilla/plugins/libflashplayer.so Icecat does not see it?