Re: root certificate

From: myglc2
Subject: Re: root certificate
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 13:38:37 -0400

On 06/11/2018 at 12:59 Joshua Branson writes:

> Divan Santana <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Hi Guix :)
>>
>> How does one import a root certificate for GuixSD?
>
> This probably isn't helpful, but what is a root certificate?
>

>> I didn't see it in the manual.
>>
>> (Hopefully I didn't miss it. I need to read up on using info within Emacs
>> better.)
>> --
>> Divan

Hello Divan,

If you want to a bundle of standard CA certificates install "nss-certs".
It is probably already be installed as a system package since most of
the example GuixSd configs include it. But I have encountered at least
one situation where I needed to also install in as a user package,
e.g. 'guix package -i nss-certs'.

For details please see ...

(guix) Application Setup

https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html