Unison GTK UI in unison package

From: Arnaud B
Subject: Unison GTK UI in unison package
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 14:10:22 +0200

Hello all,

I looked at the ocaml.scm file where the unison package is defined, together with ocaml, lablgtk and a number of other related tools. It uses the gtk module (gnu packages gtk), in which there is pango as well.
So it seems everything is in place to build unison and at the same time its graphical version, according to the build instructions given for that.
But in the end in my GuixSD as the user having done the installation, I just end up with the CLI unison and not unison-gtk2 as expected.
I tried explicitly installing various packages such as gtk+, lablgtk, and then rebuilding the unison package, to no avail.

Many thanks in advance if someone can help.
Arnaud