Missing pinentry-emacs for gpg-agent?

From: Pierre Neidhardt
Subject: Missing pinentry-emacs for gpg-agent?
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2018 11:47:13 +0530

Somewhat surprisingly, pinentry-emacs does not seem to be in the repo.
Is it intentional?  I'd love to have it back.

On a related topic, is it possible to share a gpg-agent.conf between a
Guix-based system and another system?
What I mean here is that the following line in gpg-agent.conf:

        pinentry-program /home/ambrevar/.guix-profile/bin/pinentry

won't work on other systems (/usr/bin/pinentry on other systems is
somewhat more universal, but hey...).

--
Pierre Neidhardt