binary installation on Fedora 25

From: Catonano
Subject: binary installation on Fedora 25
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 15:54:58 +0100

On a fresh installation of Fedora 25 I am trying to do a binary installation of Guix

When attempting

systemctl start guix-daemon && systemctl enable guix-daemon

I get

Failed to start guix-daemon.service: Unit guix-daemon.service not found.

Now:

$ ls -lha /etc/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service
lrwxrwxrwx. 1 root root 58 27 gen 14.18 /etc/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service -> /root/.guix-profile/lib/systemd/system/guix-daemon.service

Several times selinux complained that some process was trying to read some file unduly.

I blindly copied and pasted the lines to instruct selinux to not care. I might have taken something wrong. But I m not able to troubleshoot selinux policies.