Re: Error in gexp.scm. Unrecognized keyword.

From: Dmitry Nikolaev
Subject: Re: Error in gexp.scm. Unrecognized keyword.
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 12:06:59 +0300

> What is wrong with my guix installation and gexp.scm? I haven't seen
> anybody complaining about it in this mailing list. What do I have to do to
> update my GuixSD installation?

Most likely there is some problem with your OS configuration (typically
'/etc/config.scm'). Can you share it if there is nothing sensitive or
private in it?

Looks like something is wrong in my xorg-ati.scm module.

I'm using non-libre linux with free drivers for Radeon with blob in kernel and some additional configuration for it.

My entire configuration is open and located on github

https://github.com/8p8c/my-guix

You can find my config.scm there

https://github.com/8p8c/my-guix/blob/master/config.scm

As my xorg-ati.scm

https://github.com/8p8c/my-guix/blob/master/packages/xorg-ati.scm

And command I usually use to update system configuration

sudo GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH=/home/camel/git/my-guix/packages/ guix system reconfigure --fallback /home/camel/git/my-guix/config.scm

As for now I couldn't figure out what is wrong with it. But I have working GuixSD. Can I get configuration files used to build my current system profile? Not only config.scm, but modules loaded from GUIX_PACKAGE_PATH too.

Dmitry Nikolaev