Documentation

From: Vincent Legoll
Subject: Documentation
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:45:02 +0200

Hello,

when & how is the documentation here :
https://www.gnu.org/software/guix/manual/guix.html
updated ?

I ask, because doing some git grep in a recent git checkout
showed me something in doc/guix.texi that I couldn't find in
that online manual...

Then I searched how to build the doc, and found in README:

See the manual for the installation instructions, either by running

  info -f doc/guix.info "(guix) Installation"

but...

info: doc/guix.info: No such file or directory

So how do I make that doc so that I can read the "installation
instructions" which will tell me how to make the doc...

Looks adequately recursive to me... ;-)

Maybe a very simple INSTALL file with the basic explained
would help newbies...

Or did I miss something ?

--
Vincent Legoll