Re: Guix package for gnutls-guile

From: Roel Janssen
Subject: Re: Guix package for gnutls-guile
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:25:23 +0200

Hi!

Thanks for your quick response.

Ludovic Courtès writes:

> Halo!
>
> Roel Janssen <address@hidden> skribis:
>
>> I don't see such a package in Guix, so I wonder what I exactly need to
>> do to get the gnutls guile module so that Guix can use it to download
>> from HTTPS sources.
>
> The Guile bindings are distributed as part of GnuTLS, so the package
> you’re looking for is ‘gnutls’.  :-)

That's convenient.

Yet, even with gnutls in my profile, and running:
  `guix package --search-paths`

I still get the following error output:
;;; Failed to autoload make-session in (gnutls):
;;; ERROR: missing interface for module (gnutls)
ERROR: In procedure module-lookup: Unbound variable: make-session

What else could cause this error output?

Kind regards,
Roel Janssen