Re: [Help-gsl] change in gsl_multifit_linear_svd

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] change in gsl_multifit_linear_svd
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 06:12:26 +0100

The linear least squares code was rewritten (I think prior to 2.0) so
its possible that the svd routine changed, but I don't remember exactly
what the change was! If there was an API change it should have been done
prior to 2.0 (which was the reason for jumping to 2.0 instead of 1.17).
Sorry for the headache you're having now - the behavior of
gsl_multifit_linear should be the same for both GSL versions - can you
just use that instead?