Re: [Help-gsl] Should I learn C or C++

From: Omar Andrés Zapata Mesa
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Should I learn C or C++
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 23:36:28 -0500

Hi Alexander.
I think is better idea learn c++ because you can use several code that
implement Gnu Scientific Library like http://root.cern.ch written in C++
and many others.
If you learn c++ is very easy understand C code but not the other way.

Regards

--
Omar Andres Zapata Mesa
Fundamental Interaction Phenomenology Gruop (Gfif)