[Help-gsl] Copy C Matrix Data to GSL Matrix

From: Marcel Bechmann
Subject: [Help-gsl] Copy C Matrix Data to GSL Matrix
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 10:33:33 +0200

Dear all,

I'm working on researching the root water uptake by plants. In my model, I have to fill in Data from a dense SuperLU Matrix (which is a general C Matrix with some additional information) into a gsl Matrix. I'm doing this element wise by now, but as my problem grows, this assignment is very slow. Is it possible to pass the whole matrix data to the gsl matrix structure by assigning the gsl_Matrix.data = &CMatrix? What shall i do with tda, block and owner?

Cheers,

Marcel

--
Dipl.-Math. Marcel Bechmann
PhD Student

Max Planck Institute for BioGeoChemistry
Hans Knöll Str 10
07745 Jena

Room C 1.024
Phone: +49 3641 576228