Re: [Help-gsl] compiling with gsl on MAC OS X

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] compiling with gsl on MAC OS X
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:17:44 -0400

Hi Tim,

I use gsl successfully on both snow leopard and tiger daily. Seems you have built gsl with different architecture than how you build your own program. How did you install gsl? Did you build it yourself or did you use for example mac port or fink? How more exactly did you compile (link) your own program. It's hard to help without more details.

Cheers,
Peter