Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual

From: Alejandro Cámara Iglesias
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 15:40:01 +0200

Thanks Daisuke,

I think that's the best way to do it, since, as Daisuke pointed out, it's
just to replace the English macros and text for its Spanish translation. How
do we do it Javier? I already cloned the git repository (I guess the Bazaar
is not ready yet) and see the texinfo sources of the manual.

--
Alejandro Cámara