Re : [Help-gsl] gsl-1.14 build Mac OS X Leopard universal binaries

From: Eric Voirin
Subject: Re : [Help-gsl] gsl-1.14 build Mac OS X Leopard universal binaries
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 16:20:22 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Peter,
It works like a charm...
So, to build a 32-bit library universal binary for Mac OS X 10.5
The correct configure command can be :

export CC=gcc
export CFLAGS='-isysroot /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk
-mmacosx-version-min=10.5 -arch i386 -arch ppc'
export LDFLAGS='-arch i386 -arch ppc'
cd gsl-1.14
./configure --prefix=/opt/gsl/gsl-1.14-Leopard --disable-shared
--disable-dependency-tracking

Perhaps this can be updated in INSTALL file of GSL next release tarfile, or in
GSL faq

  Merci Peter,
        Eric