Re: [Help-gsl] Matrix Multiplication Help

From: James Bergstra
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Matrix Multiplication Help
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 09:04:36 -0400

If you want to multiply matrices that the user has typed in, your
program needs to look something like:

1. allocate storage for each of A, B and C matrices (gsl_matrix_alloc
for example)
2. ask the user to type in values, and store them into the matrices A and B
3. call the gsl_cblas_dgemm function as in the manual to fill the
matrix C from the values in A and B.