Re: [Help-gsl] GSL library

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL library
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 23:00:43 +0200

"khalid rashid" wrote:
> I   would   like   to   use   the  GSL   library   in   an
> assignment. Using  Dev C++ as  an IDE under  windows.  Can
> you please help me?!!

It is  unlikely that someone can  help if you do  not post a
specific GSL  problem.  If by  "Dev C++" you  mean[1], there
seems to be a lot of  reading material at [2], so you should
start from there.

  If you have problems linking the GSL library to a program,
you should post  a question on a Dev C++  list[3] to have an
answer about how that specific IDE does it, knowing that GSL
is a C language library (not a C++ library).

[1] <http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/index.html>
[2] <http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/doc/index.html>
[3] <http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/help.html>
--