Re: [Help-gsl] GSL with win32

From: John Pye
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL with win32
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 13:55:03 +1000

I have created a binary distribution of GSL 1.11 suitable for MinGW users.

Download it from here:
http://ascendwiki.cheme.cmu.edu/Binary_installer_for_GSL-1.11_on_MinGW

This is new, it works for me, but I'd like to hear some feedback on how it works for you. Please email me off-list if you have some feedback.

I can also provide the scripts used to create this installer if anyone would like them.

Cheers
JP

Mengda Wu wrote:
Please see two ports: