Re: [Help-gsl] Which RNG is GSL using?

From: David Schaich
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Which RNG is GSL using?
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 08:56:44 -0500

See
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Random-number-generator-algorithms.html
in the online manual for a list of the rngs available in the GSL. Note also the brief discussion of the three-point correlation problem in r250 and reference at the bottom of the page.

-David
address@hidden

Johan van der Walt wrote:
What RNG is GSL using? I am doing large number of Monte Carlo simulations and require a rng with a very very large cycle. At the moment I am using r250.

Thanks

Johan