[Help-gsl] gsl_interp2d

From: Daniel J Farrell
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl_interp2d
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:42:28 +0000

Hello,

A first attempt at adding bilinear interpolation to GSL, please find here (http://www.boyfarrell.com/forums/gsl/gsl_interp2d-0.1.zip). I have simply followed the discussion of bilinear interpolation at wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilinear_interpolation). I haven't tried to follow the GSL style as I found it a bit hard to get my head around the the way GSL uses function pointers... (I'm not use to them).

Does anybody want to help me integrate this into GSL?

Cheers,

Daniel Farrell