[Help-gsl] Single precision float version of linalg functions

From: Stefano Zanobi
Subject: [Help-gsl] Single precision float version of linalg functions
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 16:05:15 +0000

Hello, I'm using the GSL library in which I use single precision float vector
and matrices.
I want to solve a linear system using, for instance, the gsl_linalg_HH_solve
function but it seems that there's not a float version of it (i.e. one that
accepts gsl_matrix_float * ... )

I'd prefer to keep using float in my program, because I need maximum
performance (even at cost of less precision)... Is there a workaround?

Thank you in advance
Stefano Zanobi
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces.
It's easy!