[Help-gsl] gsl error while loading shared libraries

From: caoj
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl error while loading shared libraries
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2007 17:17:34 -0500

Hi:

I install GSL 1.8 on $HOME/local directory on IA-64 Italium 2 machine. My mpi
program use GSL. I use the following commands in the makefile to access GSL in
compliation. There is no problems using mpicc to compile my proram.
GSL_LIB = -L${HOME}/local/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
GSL_INC = -I${HOME}/local/include
all:
        mpicc -o project $(GSL_LIB) $(GSL_INC) model.c

I use the following to dynmically link GSL:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$HOME/local/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

But I still get the following error:
-bash-3.00$ mpirun -np 1 ./project
./project: error while loading shared libraries: libgsl.so.0: cannot open

Any idea what cloud be wrong? Thanks.

Jun