[Help-gsl] integration

From: ghadir mohammadkhani
Subject: [Help-gsl] integration
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:49:38 -0700 (PDT)

Dear My friends
 I would like to thank you for GNU Scientific Library.
I have a problem in respect to oscillatory integrals.
For example, I want to Integrate from a very simple
function that its solution is perfectly evident
analytically:
Sin(100,000,000*x)*Sin(100,000,000*y) where x and y go
from 0-1. I have done a variable change over x and y,
with this work, x and y go from 0-10^8, since the
sinuous integral at interval 0-2*pi is zero, so I
can choose integral interval as following:
10^8/(2*pi)-Integer part [10^8/(2*pi)]=0.30919
I have used several subroutines, but unfortunately I
have not obtained an exact result. Now, I wanted to
know whether there is a special way for
these kinds of integrals?
If it is possible for you, Please guide me.
Thank you so much all of frieds for your kind
attention and consideration.
With best regards,
Ghadir Mohammadkhani.