Re: [Help-gsl] undefined reference problem with GSL functions

From: Thomas Spuhler
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] undefined reference problem with GSL functions
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:10:23 -0700

You may use a make file with this content.
It make the compilation simpler

GSLLIBS = -L/usr/local/lib -lgsl -lgslcblas
GSLINCS = -I/usr/local/include

# space seperated list of source files in program
SOURCES = source.cpp

# change testProgram.exe to the name you wish your
# executable program to be
outputbinary: $(SOURCES)
        g++ -o $@ $(GSLINCS) $(GSLLIBS) $(SOURCES)

Tom