Re: [Help-gsl] How to install the GNU Scientific Library

From: Emmanuel
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] How to install the GNU Scientific Library
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:56:53 -0300

Le mardi 8 Mars 2005 12:04, address@hidden a écrit :
> Hello, I'm new to the Linux environment. But I have recently been elected
> to maintain our Linux server. Can someone provide me with instruction on
> how to installed the GNU Scientific Library on a Linux box.

it depends of your distribution. For example with mandrake :
urpmi libgsl0-devel libgsl0

should do the job

if you want to compile it you can get the tarball and you'll probably found
instructions in a file called INSTALL....

you can also get the cvs....

I hope the maintainance of the server went okay ?? I don't understand why gsl
should be on a (web?) server?