Re: [Help-gsl] FEM / BEM

From: Anton Kulchitsky
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] FEM / BEM
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:30:34 -0800

No. I also was interesting in this. But the answer is no and never will due to big variety of PDE and big size of necessary code. You can see the GSL development Doc at http://sources.redhat.com/gsl which discusses PDEs also. However, I would suggest you (if you have some code already or wishes to write it) to start a special PDE library based upon GSL.

Anton Kulchitsky

Stamp, Ewald wrote:

Hi,
does gsl contain functions for the finite and/or boundary element
method (FEM, BEM)?

Thanks in advance,
Ewald Stamp