help-gsasl

Re: typos in gsasl.texi

From: Simon Josefsson
Subject: Re: typos in gsasl.texi
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 10:49:33 +0200

Marco Maggi <address@hidden> writes:

> I wrote:
>> Do no apply it blindly.

Many thanks!  My English is not great, so typo fixing it very
appreciated.

> Sorry for this,  I was not aware of  the fact that bug-gsasl
> is  mirrored  here.

No problem, that is intentional.  The list is also intended for
discussion of patches and development.  GNU SASL isn't big enough (yet)
to warrant more than one mailing list.

> What is the policy for contributing non-small patches?

You need to either assign the copyright in it to the FSF, or disclaim
ownership of your patch.  I'll send you the form privately.  For typo
fixes like this, I'm not sure if it is really copyrightable, so it might
be possible to make an exception.  If you want to explore that, let me
know.

/Simon