help-gsasl

Re: win32 Visual Studio 2005 project for gsasl

From: Adam Strzelecki
Subject: Re: win32 Visual Studio 2005 project for gsasl
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:14:04 +0200

Hi Adam! I'm going through your e-mail bit by bit. I have applied this
fix for gnulib, see:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=gnulib.git;a=commitdiff;h=3c1548f0f31e41ec9e36e349094a59ea3702e08c

Great, waiting then for the comments over the rest of the patches. I've recently did a release based on fixed gsasl win32:
http://www.nanoant.com/projects/jabberd2-22svn-for-windows-is-out
I got some possitive feedback :) So those changes seems to do the job.

Oh I hope I was clear with my last mail that:
* gsasl-lib-win32+vc8-3.patch + gsasl-lib-win32-dll-exports.patch
* gsasl-lib-win32+vc8-2.patch
... are exclusive or ;)

So either you may apply 1st two (using GSASL_API marking funcions for DLL export) or last one (using .def file old method for exports).

I'm also pretty happy that the libidn has win32 support already !

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki