Re: Grub Config File to long

From: Dr. Heiko Pollmeier
Subject: Re: Grub Config File to long
Date: Wed, 23 May 2018 09:11:13 +0200

It is a multiboot setup with 8 different os systems on two disks.
The last Grub.config.new was 308 MB when I killed the update process.

How do I get rid of all the GRUB and Grub.config files. The grub repair
disk tried to kill all the grubs, but was not very successful.

What further actions do you recommend?