Re: Completely disable video output?

From: Gregg Levine
Subject: Re: Completely disable video output?
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 23:13:43 -0400

Hello!
I've looked at the site for your device. Sadly they are almost sparse
on details. They did want to offer me one for 45 days to try it out.
For what I'm planning on a known working release of Slackware Linux it
is a little too much.

Ideally without more details we can't help. Why not supply us with
your configuration? By that I mean how your grub.conf was generated
and perhaps what the thing is doing.
-----
Gregg C Levine address@hidden