Re: EFI PXE boot using grubx64.efi - Large images

From: Randy Goldenberg
Subject: Re: EFI PXE boot using grubx64.efi - Large images
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 12:09:22 -0800

On Wednesday December 27, 2017, Locane wrote:
Hello all!  I hope this is the appropriate list for Grub2 questions, if not
please let me know.

As a self-taught DevOps person, I'm missing some knowledge.

At the moment, I'm trying to boot a 1.2 gigabyte CentOS 7.4 livecd from an
EFI PXE menu using grubx64.efi, and I'm running in to the error "Cannot
allocate initrd".

How have you configured grub for booting the live CD?

Thanks,

Randy