Re: HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE incompatible with grub

From: adrian15
Subject: Re: HP ProBook x360 11 G1 EE incompatible with grub
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 23:31:28 +0100

1. How do you put exactly those live cds into the USB ?
Do you use the DD method or another one?

2. Can you please try Super Grub2 Disk Hybrid with the DD method?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/supergrub2/files/2.02s10-beta5/super_grub2_disk_2.02s10-beta5/super_grub2_disk_hybrid_2.02s10-beta5.iso/download

Does the menu appear for you?

3. And what about Rescatux with the DD method? Does the grub menu even
appear?

http://sourceforge.net/projects/rescatux/files/rescatux_0_51_b3/rescatux-0.51b3.iso/download

Rescatux has the same method of building than some Debian installation
disks (not the live ones).
And Super Grub2 Disk has the GNU/GRUB way of making the iso thanks to
grub-mkrescue and that's different from the Rescatux / Debian
installation implementation.

Thank you for your feedback.

--
Support free software. Donate to Super Grub Disk. Apoya el software
libre. Dona a Super Grub Disk. http://www.supergrubdisk.org/donate/