Re: Silencing GRUB welcoming messages

From: Tom M.
Subject: Re: Silencing GRUB welcoming messages
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 16:41:07 +0000

On 2 December 2017 at 16:26, Pascal Hambourg <address@hidden> wrote:

That's some other "loading", I tried that already. I found the
offending string in GRUB partition, and hex-ecuted it from there. Boot
is *nearly* silent now, I still have a blinking cursor.

But zeroing it directly on partition is not ideal. The preferred
method would to to patch source directly and build custom package. I
scour the source for But "GRUB