Re: Permanently fix absolute location of the GRUB folder

From: Pascal Hambourg
Subject: Re: Permanently fix absolute location of the GRUB folder
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 20:38:21 +0100

Le 14/11/2017 à 17:12, Luí­s Moreira de Sousa a écrit :
Hello again,

The BIOS in this computer allows the setting of a boot order for internal
disks. Moving sdg to the top produces a clean boot process.

Actually I am a bit surprised, because this machine is UEFI-capable, EFI boot is obviously enabled since boot-repair was booted in EFI mode (otherwise efibootmgr would have returned an error), Ubuntu has an EFI boot entry. So I would expect the UEFI firmware to boot in native EFI mode with this entry instead of booting in legacy BIOS mode with either drive MBR.