Re: Booting time change between manual selection and default boot

From: chocho 92
Subject: Re: Booting time change between manual selection and default boot
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:08:41 +0100

29.11.2015 15:58, chocho 92 пишет:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I've just made a fresh install of linux mint on my pc on a new ssd without
> any other operating system, and I've got a strange issue that I can't get
> ride of it.
>
> If I let the pc boots alone it takes times and in the dmesg output we can
> see that the boot process get stuck 64 seconds (between line 527 and 528)
> dmesg output : paste.debian.net/hidden/3c25f07f

Is GRUB menu displayed in this case?

No, in this case no grub menu displayed.
But if I comment the two following lines :
#GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT=0
#GRUB_HIDDEN_TIMEOUT_QUIET=true
The grub menu is then displayed. And if I then let the countdown go to 0 I've got the same issue, with the 64 seconds pause in the boot process. Whereas if I press enter then there is no pause.