Wallpaper image stay on the screen after I choose the kernel to start.

From: Luca Della Ghezza
Subject: Wallpaper image stay on the screen after I choose the kernel to start.
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 12:55:42 -0500

Hi to all.
I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 (AMD64) with Grub2. I customized the grub appearence using the Grub Customizer software (by Daniel Richter) and everything is ok, but I found that using a jpg image as wallpaper, that image stay on the screen after the kernel has been choose (manually or automatically) and this kills the splash image. As Daniel says in this Launchpad answer https://answers.launchpad.net/grub-customizer/+question/220803 , his software uses the standard way to set the wallpaper image.
So my question is:
There is something we can do to make disappear the wallpaper image once the kernel has been selected to start?
Or is a "bug" that must be corrected in the grub2 code?
Thx a lot.

Luca.