Re: Looking for tool to convert source code for beyond g++2.95

From: Ray Earley
Subject: Re: Looking for tool to convert source code for beyond g++2.95
Date: Sat, 01 Sep 2007 12:57:22 -0500

BobR wrote:
Ray Earley <ray@flamingoseismic.com> wrote in message...
I am hoping to find a tool to help modify c++ code to work with g++ compilers/libraries version 3 and above.
[snip]
I have scoured the web and newsgroups and not found anything but hope I just haven't used the right search terms or searched the right places yet. Anyone have any suggestions?

Not sure, but, you might find something here:
  http://www.comeaucomputing.com/

Thanks for the suggestion. They did not have a tool for bringing older code to newer standards, and indicated they felt it could not be automated.