Re: makefiles

From: Gerald Lafreniere
Subject: Re: makefiles
Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2004 17:47:06 GMT

I got this link from Ulrich Eckhardt.

I understand where you're coming from.  You discover this thing called
newsgroups.  The problem is that this is half the journey, now you're
boggled by choice.  Too bad that there isn't something to sort your
questions to the appropriate newsgroup automatically.  Another thing is
that you don't want to offend, because you may have heard the rumors of
how people can be rude in these places.

We almost need a newsgroup that helps you learn to post to newsgroups,
but who would think that it should be the first place to post.

I hope the website above helps you with the newsgroup thing.

Gerald Lafreniere