help-gnuts

[Help-gnuts] fwd:Don’t forget to ask for disc ount!

From: Ross Rasmussen
Subject: [Help-gnuts] fwd:Don’t forget to ask for disc ount!
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 20:52:14 -0000

Dear Customer,

LegalRXmedications offers you to purchase ED drugs at a special low price. No cheating - the prices at our pharmacy REALLY are lower than those of our rivals.

We sell only the most reliable and well-known meds - the ones that do work! We don't offer you any pseudo-panacea - only the pills that you've probably already tried and found effective.

There's something that makes us different from thousands of other Web drugstores - the meds we sell are 100% generic which automatically means that they are 100% qualitative!

Choose LegalRXmedications - cling to the traditions!

Sincerely yours,
LegalRXmedications!