help-gnutls

Re: WARNING: gnome-keyring ??

From: Daniel Stenberg
Subject: Re: WARNING: gnome-keyring ??
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 09:24:11 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 6 Nov 2012, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

  WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to:
  /home/daniel/.cache/keyring-iN3fsp/pkcs11: No such file or directory

This doesn't look like it is from gnutls. It looks like it is the output from the gnome-keyring pkcs11 module. I add Stef for verification.

You could disable that module from being loaded by editing the corresponding file in /etc/pkcs11/modules/.

Thanks.

I'm using GnuTLS here to get TLS and SSL support for my library and tool. I have no idea what the pcks11 module does or doesn't do for me in this context, but it feels wrong to have to disable something system-wide for a single tool I build to not send warnings on stderr...

--

 / daniel.haxx.se