help-gnutls

GnuTLS examples

From: derleader mail
Subject: GnuTLS examples
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 14:58:22 +0300 (EEST)

 Hi,
   I compiled the GnuTLS 3.0.3 examples in /doc/examples directory.
The problem is that when I try to start the examples ./ex-serv1 and ./ex-client1 on the same computer this error message appears:

- connection from 127.0.0.1, port 39788
*** Handshake has failed (Could not negotiate a supported cipher suite.)

Any idea where I'm wrong? Can you give me some information how to run the examples?

Regards

100 лв БОНУС. Най-високи коефициенти. Tempobet.com