help-gnutls

Would like to contribute to mod_gnutls

From: Dash Shendy
Subject: Would like to contribute to mod_gnutls
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:59:42 +0200

Hi Nikos,

I hope that all is well.  I see that you have released a new bug-fix version of GnuTLS, great work!

While I was debugging that compression error, I had a look at the mod_gnutls module and it seemed a pretty straight forward implementation of GnuTLS library as an apache module, I would like to help out with maintaining the module.

I have been reading this tut <http://www.apachetutor.org/dev/config> on apache module dev.
Would you be so kind as to provide me with any relevant tutorials you might have, just to get me started?

In short, my question is:
Q) what skills does one require to develop mod_gnutls sanely?

I can think of the following:
  • Apache Module Development
  • GnuTLS internals
Your help is, as always, much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dash Shendy