help-gnutls

Fwd: Strange bug in the TLS application protocol with PSK

From: Vladimir Estis
Subject: Fwd: Strange bug in the TLS application protocol with PSK
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:09:01 +0300

Hi Nikos,

Thanks for your answer. I've solved this problem. It was my error. I've reset IV for cipher after every message. But TLS uses the last cipher block of record as the CBC IV for next block. Thus, IV for first block of every new message was lost, and I wasn't able to decrypt the first cipher block of message. Now I call update() function instead of doFinal() and GNUTLS works fine.

Thank you again,
regards, Vlad.