help-gnutls

Initializing gcrypt in gnutls4win?

From: Jason Pettiss
Subject: Initializing gcrypt in gnutls4win?
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 13:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks to GnuTLS for Windows I was able to convert an existing application to
use TLS in about 30 minutes.  Yay for that.  Everything works fine until I make
two connections at the same time (from different threads), where gcrypt asserts
on me, complaining of mutex state.

Does GnuTLS for Windows perform the gcry_control(GCRYCTL_SET_THREAD_CBS, ...)
operation for me, or is that still my application's responsibility?  If I need
to do that, anyone have any pointers on how to accomplish that?

Every time I think I've got the answer, I find I need to download and build yet
another peripheral library, most of those of course not quite Windows-friendly.

Thanks for any tips,

Jason Pettiss
address@hidden