help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] GnuTLS 2.2.1 memory leaks or just bad usage?

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] GnuTLS 2.2.1 memory leaks or just bad usage?
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 00:24:59 +0200

O/H Daniel Stenberg έγραψε:
On Sat, 16 Feb 2008, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

Then, yes it _does_ fix the worst leaks in my test case. The reamining leak now looks like this (with a build using only -g and not -O2 that otherwise confuse symbols like the ones in my initial report):

==13872== 128 bytes in 1 blocks are definitely lost in loss record 2 of 8

What about this patch? It's quite intrusive. My development environment is almost inexistent now, thus I'd appreciate if you or any other volunteers could test it.

Bingo! No leak left in this test case with this patch applied - I did apply it over the previous one you posted, I got one reject but that turned out to be because that was already changed in the previous patch.
Thank you!