help-gnutls

Re: [Help-gnutls] gnutls and non blocking socket

From: Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] gnutls and non blocking socket
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 18:18:26 +0200

Regit wrote:
Hi,

I've got a question about how gnutls works with non-blocking socket and
with socket that reach timeout.

In the file lib/gnutls_buffers.c around line 243 there is no special
case for errno==EAGAIN and i=-1.

As far as I can see (if you mean in the function _gnutls_read()) there is.
It checks whether i is less than zero and then checks whether errno is EAGAIN or EINTR.