help-gnustep

Re: Install GNUStep on Ubuntu 16

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Install GNUStep on Ubuntu 16
Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 16:27:54 +0000

First question: did you try running make && sudo -E make install ?

Of course, first removing GORM that may have been installed from Debian packages.

On Wed, May 11, 2016, 14:23 Gerhard Huber <G.Huber1@gmx.net> wrote:

Installing from source – but I would suggest you learn your way around the older code before moving on.

By then I should be able to test a good install procedure on 16.04.

I have some resources in xib format here, that I created with Interface Builder.
Gorm 1.2.18 can't read some of them correct. So I tried to update to 1.2.20. I downloaded this version but don't know how to install it. Can you help?