help-gnustep

Re: Install GNUStep on Ubuntu 16

From: fortuna07
Subject: Re: Install GNUStep on Ubuntu 16
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 21:40:19 -0700 (MST)

I want to use GNUStep und Linux because I plan to create Linux software with
it.
I tried several installation ways:
https://blog.tlensing.org/2013/02/24/objective-c-on-linux-setting-up-gnustep-clang-llvm-objective-c-2-0-blocks-runtime-gcd-on-ubuntu-12-04/
http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/GNUstep_under_Ubuntu_Linux
https://gist.github.com/starbugs/5025357
and some manually and package installations.
Yesterday I think I managed to install one of them without an error. But
now, I think, I have an mixture of all of them.
When I try to start ProjectCenter, I get an error message:

will be used is undefined
Error: Instance variables in PCButton overlap superclass NSControl.  Offset
of first instance variable, mainToolTip, is 344.  Last instance variable in
superclass, _ignoresMultiClick, ends at offset 345.  This probably means
that you are subclassing aclass from a library, which has changed in a
binary-incompatibleway.