help-gnustep

Re: custom subclass wiring

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: custom subclass wiring
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 08:40:17 -0700

On Wednesday, March 3, 2004, at 07:54 AM, reuss wrote:

I have a subclass of nsview.
in this subclass I have three subviews.
how to proceed to make available the variables of my subclass to the three
subviews?
I tried with [self superview] from the subviews, but the superview does not
respond to my subclass's methods. How to make reference to the subclass
control's methods? Should I wire it in all subviews?

You might have to provide more of a program example. If you have a subview of you custom view,

[self superview]

in the subview's implementation should return your custom superview.